Friday, November 5, 2010

Does Fatherhood Makes Me a Better Man?

The father-child relationship is the defining factor of the fatherhood role in life. A Father is known as a man who exercises paternal care over their children. An active amount of father-child involvement has also proven to increase a child’s social stability, educational achievement, and even their potential to have a solid marriage as an adult.

Recently Joey did something wrong. The fact is she didn’t do it on purpose. But I was really mad. I didn’t cane her, I was just stern and she felt it. While I was still angry, she came out of her room and gave me a shy smile and hugged me. I nearly cried. I felt so ashamed and horrible. Why did I lose my anger?

Joey, papa loves you forever. Forgive me, ok?

IMG_1253(2)

No comments:

Post a Comment