Friday, November 19, 2010

The Thankful Campaign

I follow this blog “The Father Factor” and their latest entry was talking about a single father expressing his thanks to various things and events in his life. You can read more here.

So I have decided to do a similar entry too. To give thanks for all that is around me helping and enabling me to be a good father.

First of all, I got to really say thankful to 2 very different but equally important women whom contributed to make a father. To my mother, who gave birth to me, and to my wife who gave birth to my kids. Mothers are usually the more dedicated parent thus, I salute the both of them. You made me who I am today and whatever success I have in life, you have a part in it as well.

IMG_0401

Next up are the wonderful gang of friends who practically witnessed how Kless and I became parents and along the way love Joey & Jayne as much as we had. Thanks guys & gals! You are the BFF!

21054_284934797273_561767273_4011782_8108710_n

A surprise thank you to all the gadgets’ manufacturers! Apple. BlackBerry. Nintendo. LG. With you guys, my girls are self-entertained for numerous hours. Car rides become easier. Meal times become more enjoyable.

iPad by Apple

IMG_1526

BB Phone by BlackBerry

IMG_1525

DS Lite by Nintendo

IMG_1868

Portable DVD Player by LG

IMG_1869

Last but not least, a big thank you to GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment