Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weekly Meal with In-Laws

Since my parents stay with me, I make it a point that every week we will at least have a meal with my in-laws. So that they will have a chance to see their cute granddaughters!

IMG_1023

My father-in-law is a very traditional family man, he never allows me to pay for anything whenever we go out. Not even for drinks. I really thank God for him cos he is such a nice man and there is much I can learn from him.

IMG_1022

And my mother-in-law, a typical mother, always rushing to take care of this and that. Also ensure that the grandchildren have eaten before she eats her own meal.

IMG_1013

The weekly meal with them is really a very relaxing time for Kless and me. For Kless, she is just like a kid back at home, can be pampered by her daddy. Ordering all her favourite food.

IMG_1028

IMG_1029 

Grandparents are so important. Read my earlier post to know more.

No comments:

Post a Comment