Monday, December 13, 2010

Daddy Is The Smartest

On the way to work one morning. I causally mentioned to Kless that studies shown that people who are good in Maths are generally smarter than others. I think I am quite good in Maths, but I don’t think I am as smart as others. So to me, the theory is incorrect. This is when the conversation became fun.

Joey: Daddy, you are smart.
Me: Really? Why do you say so?
Joey: You don’t have to listen to others, if they say you are not smart, just walk away.
Me: Why walk away?
Joey: Because you are smart, you don’t have to listen to them. Just walk away from them.
Me: Wow! Papa so smart meh?
Joey: Of course! You are the smartest!

YEA!!!

I am the apple of Joey’s eyes!

IMG_6509

Doesn’t that just warm any parents’ heart? Not that we need that ego boost, but having our own child affirming us (tho they may not know so many others yet), is definitely the reason why every family is never quite complete without kids.

小孩万岁!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment