Thursday, December 23, 2010

Daddy’s Friends – Tristan & Jieyin

Tristan & Jieyin

IMG_9771

Congrats to the youngest couple in the Gang. Tristan successfully proposed to Jieyin and thank God the answer was ‘orh’. Sad to say I wasn’t there to witness it, but I am sure the 2 of them enjoyed every single moment.

Tristan is my ‘arch-rival’ in football world. Man U vs Liverpool. But it is through this ‘enmity’ that we have grown closer. He is probably the most humble rich guy I know. Never one to flaunt his family wealth, but really a nice guy to hang out with. In fact, I think underneath his usual ‘happy-go-lucky’ style, he is a very clever person. I hate to admit it, but should be smarter than me. At least he wins me hands-down in singing.

SONY DSC

Tristan always like to teach Joey some funny things. Like in this photo, he was trying to tell Joey to use the piece of paper to exchange ice-cream. Haiz.. Bad influence..

IMG_9733

IMG_9389

Jieyin is the youngest among us. Sometimes I worry she will find us old and boring. But nonetheless, she is a very funny girl and very photogenic.

IMG_1465

Our friendship

IMG_1277

IMG_1281

IMG_0376

SONY DSC

9 Jan 059

IMG_8979

No comments:

Post a Comment