Friday, December 10, 2010

Father Can Still Dream

I think I am still pretty much a boy. I like to dream tho I’m already a father of 2. The dream I had since young was to be a photographer. But due to finance constraints and probably my own lack of confidence to pursue it, the dream never really materialised. So I really hope that my girl will be able to fulfil it for me. Okay, I know I am being selfish. But can I just dream a bit… Actually Joey has quite a keen eye for photography. Who knows, she may have that talent. =)

19 Nov 001

Took a few photos using Kless’s G12. Give me your comments.

I like this photo. Not sure why, but having foil in B&W seems like a good idea.

IMG_0701

I was trying to bring out the idea of ‘Direction’ as portrayed in the arrow. My steps was included to show the ‘Path’ idea.

IMG_0705

Like the idea of ‘Emptiness’ portrayed by the tap without the head and the distance shown by the lines.

IMG_0706

Not a very successful photo. Trying to copy the idea from a friend, contrast between ‘old’ (metal gate) and ‘new’ (vending machine).

IMG_0707

2 comments: