Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Puzzles

As a child myself, I have always love to do puzzles. Even when Kless and I were dating, I did a 2000 piece puzzle gift for her. So I think Joey has inherited that interest too.

This is the first puzzle I bought for Joey. To be honest, I didn’t know children’s puzzle was so expensive. This was about $50.

IMG_3186

A birthday gift from Uncle Wei Wei. I really like this cos it shows the different months and what activities goes on in that month. Very educational!

IMG_3188

Bought this for Christmas 3 years ago. Joey took less than a day to master it.

IMG_3189

Passed down from a friend. Animal kingdom!

IMG_3190

IMG_3191

Joey has more than 20 puzzles. And I am just happy I can pass down a hobby I like to her.

IMG_3187

No comments:

Post a Comment