Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Blog Citizens

Thanks to omy blog for organising a wonderful Singapore Blog Awards 2011. And a greater thanks to my dear wife for giving me the chance to join this event. Though I have been blogging for a few years but I have never been active in the blog sphere. Only in recently months, I have started to know a few more blogger friends and has been invited to more events.

DSC_0042

Held at Shanghai Dolly, this year’s award ceremony gathered about 300 over bloggers. It’s really a gathering of the virtual world citizens in a reality set. Do you recognise any of them on stage? The 10 best dressed bloggers.

DSC_0088

To be frank, I was really surprised when I saw that the Guest-of-Honor is Major-General (NS) Chan Chun Sing. He looks so much younger in person than on TV.

DSC_0055

My beautiful wife with Liang Po Po. Mint won the best dressed female blogger of the event.

DSC_0050

Met a few Daddy Bloggers and I think we are probably the older group in the hall. but we still look very young and handsome right? =D
(
Edmund, Andy, Me)

DSC_0096

Congrats to the “Family Category” Winner – Daphne

DSC_0078

It’s a pleasure to hang around with this group of blogsphere friends. I’m sure we will be seeing each other more often at future events.

DSC_0098

Introducing the best blogger for me! My inspiration!

DSC_0052

Pardon me for the quality of the photos, still trying to figure out the technique of taking good shots in a darker room.

1 comment:

  1. wow, u sure score point with Mrs :)
    Between love the group photo, our friends do know know where to look, too many cameras keke.

    ReplyDelete