Friday, July 29, 2011

Lookout for Imbiah

I have been complaining to everyone around me that I have not watched a single 3D movie yet. I think even the auntie brewing my regular kopi-o is more updated than me (based on her bright red/orange hair). So you can imagine my excitement when Kless got invited to another blogger event.
Sentosa Imbiah Lookout – 4D Magix!

DSC_0004

I was quite apprehensive about watching any 3D or 4D movies because I think I will be giddy from all the close actions and motions. But it turned out all well, I can’t possibly be worst than 4 other children who were in the group right? 面子问题.

DSC_0001

First up was the 4D Pirates Show. Besides the 3D effects, we have water sprinkled on us, wind blown on our face, straw-like things sweeping on our legs. Opps! Did I revealed all the fun parts? You got to experience it to know it.

DSC_0003

Up next was the 3D Extreme Log Ride. A cheap thrill form of roller-coaster. But for me, that should be the closest I will ever experience on a roller-coaster ride. This has to be the best of all the 3 shows. At least I am still alive to write this blog.

Final show was the 3D Desperados Shoot-Out Game. Just look at the photo to see how a guy will play and how a girl will play. Serious and determined vs Bochap.

If you have not sat on the Flyer, forgot about it. Take the Tiger Sky Tower instead. Totally more worth it than Flyer. The scenery is so much better!

Admission
S$15 per adult
S$10 per child (3-12 years old)
Opening Hours
9am – 9pm daily

DSC_0022

DSC_0023

Rising up to 131 meters above sea level, the view is breath-taking. You can see our neighbours Malaysia and even Indonesia.

CSC_0039

DSC_0028

DSC_0029

DSC_0030

DSC_0032

Thank you Sentosa! I’ll be there again soon to suntan! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment