Tuesday, July 5, 2011

More Than Meets The Eye

Sponsored Review

When I first stepped into Universal Studio Singapore, I thought to myself this is once in a lifetime chance. Soon there was a 2nd chance to go again with a couple of fellow parents bloggers. And yet again, I told myself this has to be the last time anyone would invite me to USS.

Last Saturday, thanks to Crizal! I went to USS for the 3rd time!! With a group of bloggers like Mint, Estelle, Yong Wei & Klessis (my dear wife). All of them are nominees for this year’s Bloggers’ Award. It was an honor to be among some famous bloggers and they are a bunch of fun-loving people.

PS1

Wearing my new Crizal Specs for the first time. Makes my eyes looked bigger, right?

As compared to my previous pair of specs, I really feel that this new lenses is clearer and the vision is brighter. No joke, I have a photo as proof lor..

DSC_0023

The first 2 times we were in USS, the kids were with us, so we were not able to take any of the rides. But this time, we DID IT! Before you jump up in surprise, I DID NOT take the Battlestar Galatica Ride. I told a Man United friend, if ManU gets relegated one day, I promise to take the Cylon ride with him. Now, I am contented to just watch my friends scream out their lungs.

DSC_0010

BUT I CONQUERED THE REVENGE OF THE MUMMY RIDE.

Horror Count

DSC_0031

Melvin from VibesComm.

Took some nice pics in USS with my Nikon D90.

DSC_0008

DSC_0009

DSC_0018

Another thing about Crizal lenes that impressed me was the “no smudge” properties. In the past I would never wear specs if I have to take photos. It’s liberation!

DSC_0033

I love my new specs look. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment