Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wedding – George & Valerie

Though it was a simple affair done at their home, but every wedding is a happy occasion to be celebrated. I don’t quite understanding it myself, but every time I attend a wedding, I will feel very touched, especially when the couple is reciting the wedding vows to each other.

The pretty gals from cg were there to celebrate with the couple.

DSC_0142

George did not ask me to be the photographer, but by virtue of me holding a DSLR, I was appointed on the spot as the wedding photographer. Stress ah!! Seriously I do not know how to shoot from the best angle, or what to shoot.

DSC_0156

DSC_0161

C1

DSC_0172

DSC_0174

DSC_0181

DSC_0186

DSC_0198

DSC_0221

Blessed marriage George & Valerie! Stay in love forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment