Monday, May 7, 2012

Black & White Ladies

Three ladies that brought colours into my life.

Jayne dragged me one night from my working chair and walked me with her from the living room to the bedroom, humming the wedding song. She told me she is getting married and I am walking her down the aisle. She is only 3. I told her when she is married in future, she has to move out and stay with her husband and no longer with me. She affectionately said she doesn’t want that to happen. Melted my heart.

DSC_0048a

Joey is starting P1 next year. For a girl that has learnt to share my time with a younger sister, I really love her for her big heart. She didn’t attend class on “how to be an elder sister”, but I see her growing into that amazing girl who will not only protect Jayne but also provide for Jayne. I see so much of myself in her.

DSC_0015a

Klessis, the one and only woman I have loved deeply from the bottom of my heart. We are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary this year and surprisingly this year has been the year we really grew even closer than ever. It helps when we have the same beliefs and religion views. But I truly see the truth in what the bible says, “he who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favour from the Lord.” So filled with love.

DSC_0064a

No comments:

Post a Comment