I’m writing this intro before I am attending the invite to Domino’s Pizza for their Ultimate Hawaiian Party.
5 things I like about my pizza
1. cannot be too oily
2. cannot be too big slice (pizza should be in the right mouth-bite size to enjoy instead of having all the ingredients falling off by the side when we put into our mouth)
3. nice crispy crust, not too thin but cannot be too thick
4. of course it has to be served hot (cold pizzas are like warm beer)
5. the ingredients have to be fresh
This is my review about Domino’s Pizza
The manager-in-charge, Linda explaining to us about the operations of the business.
Did you know that 1-out-of-2 customers in Singapore order Domino’s Pizzas through their online ordering? Linda did a demonstration for us. Domino’s Pizza brings 4 key unique selling prepositions to its customers:
(1) 30 mins delivery guarantee; 15 mins takeout guarantee
(2) product satisfaction guarantee
(3) free delivery
(4) nett pricing
This is their way to guarantee excellent service. They even have a GPS Tracker to check the status of your food order from the moment it is ordered to the moment it leaves the store for delivery. Cool right? Try it!
Indeed, in less than 2mins the delivery is out… from the kitchen.
Enough talking, it’s time for eating!
The new Ultimate Hawaiian Pizza – the latest addition to its premium First Class Pizza range. This pizza is loaded with more than double the amount of chicken by adding succulent roasted sliced chicken topped with smoked chicken breast, toasted turkey ham, juicy pineapples and the freshest garden mushrooms, combined with a rich tomato-based sauce and sprinkled with Italian herbs.
Wings, onion rings and chicken crunchies. I have to give special mention to the chicken crunchies, it is the best ever I have tasted, cos it’s done with a tinge of tom yum flavour. Fantastic!
If you have a sweet tooth like some of the bloggers present, this chocolate lava cake will surely woo you. Order online and you get a 50% discount.
More pizzas with different types of crust. Check it out!
My verdict based on the earlier 5 points mentioned:
1. The pizzas are non-oily, just nice [pass]
2. portion is just right [pass]
3. various thickness of pizzas to choose from [pass]
4. definitely hot, just 2mins out from the oven [pass]
5. superb ingredients [pass]
Domino’s Pizza Kovan
943/ 945, Upper Serangoon Road, Singapore 534710
Operation Hours: 1030am – 11pm
Delivery Hotline: 6222 6333