Monday, June 4, 2012

Healthy Children - Eats & Sleeps

When we first became parents, the one advise I heard numerous times from my mother has to be - “healthy children has to eat and sleep”. For them to grow up, they need both rest and nourishment.

So for the past 6 years, whenever Joey or Jayne is sick and can’t eat well or not resting enough, there is this slight tinge of guilt that we have not fulfil our responsibility. Well life moves on, no point dwelling on the times we did not do enough. I am just happy to see that both my girls are healthy now, and they are eating and resting well.

It’s such a joy to see how much they enjoy their food.

DSC_0420

DSC_0434

Sometimes that means I have to sacrifice my lunch (pasta) for them.

DSC_0436

I really love to sit down and watch Joey when she is sleeping. Usually in the day she is so active but during bedtime, it’s a good chance for me to look at her and think to myself (we really look alike).

DSC_0591

No comments:

Post a Comment