Monday, August 20, 2012

Advantages & Disadvantages Of Having 2 Girls?

I am writing this from a father’s perspective. Definitely my girls will have different views from mine. Maybe my wife too.

DSC_1122

Advantages:
1. After going through all the hardship for the firstborn, we are more or less much prepared for similar challenges for the second girl
2. Definitely cost-saving since the younger girl can take the hand-downs from the elder daughter
3. Daughters are usually closer to Daddy
4. I don’t have to bring my girls to toilet half way through my meals

DSC_1117

Disadvantages:
1. No opportunity to understand the differences of having a boy
2. Not quite possible to play futsal with my girls when they grow up
3. Have to face the prospect of seeing my girls bringing home their boyfriends

DSC_1119

Advantages > Disadvantages

1 comment: