Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Village @ Flyer

There is the Legoland, there is the Hello Kitty Land, it’s no surprise someone will soon come forth with the Christmas Village idea. What I was hoping for was a bigger venue and probably more activities for the kids. Nonetheless, it was still quite nice to have some Christmas feel during this season.

DSC_5175

Situated at the Flyer Sky Deck, the place was transformed into Santa’s workshop.

DSC_5151

I was just checking with my wife regarding these snowman figures, I don’t remember seeing them in the past few year of Christmas, but this year, almost everywhere I went I can see them as decorations. But I have to say, they are pretty cute. Can imagine if a house or room is filled with such figurines.

DSC_5143

DSC_5144

Opps! Joey seems to be a tad too big sized for the wooden horse.

DSC_5145

This is definitely one item I would love to have in my house. Amazing!

DSC_5148

Closer look at the snow figures.

DSC_5156

DSC_5157

DSC_5158

DSC_5160

DSC_5161

Caught Santa taking a break while the kids are running off to the outdoor portion. Hahaha…

DSC_5162

Joey wrote a letter to Santa, can you see she purposely cover the portion of her wish? Smart! She knows if papa sees it, the wish may not come true.

DSC_5167

Besides the Santa’s Workshop, the outdoor is also decorated for some festive feel. Too bad the kids can’t go into the huts. Maybe a suggestion that they can get a Santarina to station outside the house giving out sweets to the kids.

DSC_5173

DSC_5179

Fly me to the MBS. It’s time to drop some gifts to the people up there.

DSC_5180

DSC_5186

Merry Christmas to all J Babies’ Dad readers!!

DSC_5150

No comments:

Post a Comment