Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine’s Day Flowers

Advertorial

If you are still wondering whether to buy V-Day flowers for your wife or girlfriend, stop it! The answer is simple. YOU MUST BUY!

I learnt this the hard way. On the first Valentine’s Day with my ex-girlfriend (now wife), I made the mistake of not buying any flowers because she told me it is not necessary and it is a waste of money. I naively believed her and made a grave mistake. Ever since, I have made it a promise to myself no matter what, V-Day flowers are NECESSARY.

Thanks to Humming Flowers & Gifts, this year I was able to send an early surprise bouquet to my dear wife.

Sweetness Ahead
Bonte Rose and Cherry Blossom Heart Shaped French Candies Tin, set amidst blushing blooms of Bandung Roses, Orange Tulips and Pink Gerberas.

Sweetness Ahead

Happy Wife = Happy Life

DSC_5988 DSC_5992

The surprise factor of this bouquet are the hidden treasures under the flowers. Which makes this bouquet a perfect gift for those with kids.
6 cans of Candies! Rose & Cherry Blossom Flavors to compliment the flowery feel.

DSC_5995

DSC_6002

Heart-shaped sweets… Aw….

DSC_6004

Is she praying for her Prince Charming to appear soon? How would I feel when the day comes when some guy sends her V-Day flowers? OMG!

DSC_5996

If you are sending to your GF (no kids), you can also consider this bouquet that comes with a bottle of frangance.

Sheer Beauty
For the vibrant and feminine Beauty, always bursting with confidence. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty Eau De Toilette is natural and effortless. Complete with lovely Maria Roses and sweet Pink Orchids.

For more information on the Valentine’s Day bouquets, check it out here.

Follow Hummings to find out more offers and products they are offering.
Website:
Hummings.com
Twitter: HummingFlowers
Facebook: HummingFlowersandGifts
Instagram: HummingFlowers

Have a Happy Valentine’s Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment