Friday, March 22, 2013

Princess Over Dose

Seriously, the only princess I know is my wife. But when my princess told me we have sponsored tickets for the much anticipated Disney on Ice, I was not really duper excited. But I know the girls (Kless included) will be pretty excited to see some of the characters they have been reading all these years performing live.

image

Just from the poster, I can only recognize Cinderella and Snow White. The rest are just Princes and Princesses. But to Joey, every character is so familiar, during the 2-hrs show, she was able to name all the characters and sing all the songs. Truly a Disney fan!

Princess Jasmine & Aladdin

DSC_7938

Snow White & the 7 Dawrfs

DSC_8078

DSC_8024

DSC_8030

DSC_8045

Princess Belle (Beauty & The Beast)

DSC_8093

DSC_8098

DSC_8106

Princess Ariel & Prince Eric (The Little Mermaid)

DSC_8184 DSC_8159

DSC_8115

DSC_8167

Cinderella

DSC_8225

Finale dance by all the Princesses.

DSC_8254

DSC_8266

This year Disney on Ice added in a 8th Princess to the original 7 and that is Rapunzel.
Belle, Snow White, Tiana, Aurora, Rapunzel, Ariel, Cinderella & Jasmine

DSC_8268

The tiny Tinkle Bell who introduced all the different stories. She is really good on skates.

DSC_8282

Overall, it was an entertaining show for girls only. I won’t complain much since the show was for the girls and not me.

DSC_8289

No comments:

Post a Comment