Thursday, February 5, 2015

Ubin Photography

Whenever we thought of nature photography in Singapore, the best place is Pulau Ubin. So when one of our friends started to pick up photography, we brought him there. It really doesn’t matter what camera are you using. As long as it can take photos, we are good to go.

DSC_3774

For me, it was my trusted Nikon D90 and the 50mm lens.

Ubin gives us the unique view of a kampong and life that is probably a few decades back compared to main land Singapore. A certain laid-back lifestyle that is so captivating especially so for city dwellers like us.

DSC_3758

Even the animals are so relaxed and chill when we approach them, no fear but just friendly.

DSC_3756

Tried to take a few marco shots with my 50mm but this is probably the best I can get. Still good.

DSC_3765

DSC_3767

DSC_3773

The black and white photos didn’t turn out that well. Maybe I will come back again with my film camera and a few rolls of B&W films.

DSC_3761a

DSC_3808

A great time with friends and sharing shooting fun.

DSC_3803

DSC_3790

DSC_3785

DSC_3771

Turned paparazzi on my wife. I am so blessed to have a partner that shares the same love for photography.

DSC_3781

DSC_3792

Parting shot.

DSC_3787

No comments:

Post a Comment